EWT is a Dutch headquarted designer, supplier, and O&M provider of its market leading wind turbine range. Its turbines are predominantly used to provide localised on and off grid generation solutions for customer’s industry, agriculture, water utilities, communities, investment funds and landowners. Active in Europe, North America and Asia, EWT’s mission is to provide high-quality wind turbines with the lowest possible cost of ownership to the growing world of localised energy generation. Generate reliable electricity on site, right where it is needed. By operating turbines companies can save energy costs and reduce energy bills.
We are currently looking for a market development and sales consultant who will work with us to support us in developing our self consumption (Eigenversorgung) initiative in Germany. This can be in a part time capacity, for at least 3 days per week.
- Identifying high energy users with sites potentially suitable for wind turbines
- Contacting (cold calling) these owners and having initial meetings with them (i.e., prospecting)
- Regular reporting to EWT headquarters and frequent interacting with EWT employees
- Operating as single point of contact with the customer and ensuring maximum customer satisfaction
- It is essential that you have a background in wind project development and/or wind turbine sales in Germany
- You have experience in working in an international environment
- You are independent, persistent and structured
- Outgoing with a strong drive and technical as well as commercial flair
- Able to communicate at all levels with all kinds of people
- Ability to work independently and at a long distance
- Be customer and service oriented
- Fluent in Germany and English
- Currently living in Germany
- Prepared to travel within Germany and on occasion to our headquarters in the Netherlands
For this role we are looking for someone dynamic and with high energy, self-starting, flexible, creative, with trouble solving attitude, showing initiative and very cooperative in working with colleagues in a long distance relation.
If you think this is the challenge for you and you match our qualifications, then please do send us your cv and motivation letter to Saskia van den Ingh (Human Resources)
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated!
Saskia van den Ingh
Group HR Manager
+31 (0)33 454 05 20Get in touch