EWT is a Dutch headquarted designer, supplier, and O&M provider of its market leading 250 1mw wind turbine range. Its turbines are predominantly used to provide localised on and off grid generation solutions for customer’s industry, agriculture, water utilities, communities, investment funds and landowners. Active in Europe, North America and Asia, EWT’s mission is to provide high-quality wind turbines with the lowest possible cost of ownership to the growing world of localised energy generation. This includes the repowering of older turbines in hight restriction areas.
The company’s highly professional standards and deep investment in technology are confirmed by its ISO 9001 and VCA** certification, as well as both the high availability levels across its fleet and the competitive cost of energy for localised generation.
EWT will be erecting its first turbines in Greece and wishes to be the prime supplier to a targeted group of owners in Greece wishing to work with Medium size wind turbines. We are currently looking for a Market development and Sales person who will work with us to support us in developing our market strategy in Greece
- Identifying owners of Greek wind turbines, which potentially are up for repowering (i.e., >13 year old)
- Identifying owners of projects in the area which will need specific type of turbine
- Contacting these owners and having initial meetings with them (i.e., prospecting)
- Regular reporting to EWT headquarters and frequent interacting with EWT employees
- Operating as single point of contact with the customer and ensuring maximum customer satisfaction
- You have a background in wind project development and/or wind turbine sales in Greece
- You have experience in working in an international environment
- You have experience in managing cold calls and new customers sales approach
- You are independent, persistent and structured
- Outgoing with a strong drive and technical as well as commercial flair
- Able to communicate at all levels with all kinds of people
- Ability to work independently and at a long distance
- Be customer and service oriented
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Currently living in Greece
- Prepared to travel within Greece and on occasion to our headquarters in the Netherlands
For our organisation we are looking for people who are flexible, creative, with trouble solving attitude, who show initiative and who are very cooperative in working with colleagues.
If you think this is the challenge for you and you match our qualifications, then please do send us your cv and motivation letter to Saskia van den Ingh (Human Resources).
Saskia van den Ingh
Group HR Manager
+31(0)33 454 05 20Get in touch