EWT is a Dutch headquartered designer, supplier, and O&M provider of its market leading 250kw-1MW wind turbine range. Its turbines are predominantly used to provide localised on- and off-grid solutions for customers spanning industry, agriculture, water utilities, investment funds, communities and landowners. Active in Europe, North America and building its business in Latin America and Asia, EWT’s mission is to provide high-quality wind turbines with the highest possible economic gain (energy savings/energy generation income) within the growing world of distributed energy.
The company’s highly professional standards and deep investment in technology are confirmed by its ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 certification, as well as both the high availability levels across its fleet and the competitive cost of energy for localised generation.
Due to our ambitious international expansion strategy we have several excellent career opportunities for professionals whose sense of commitment, motivation, innovation and technical excellence equals our own. We strongly believe that our success in the world market for wind energy is powered by our most valuable assets: our talented and motivated employees.
Due to our success and the potential to build our business into a wider range of markets, we are currently looking for our HQ location in Amersfoort, the Netherlands, for a Sales Engineer (full-time)
As Sales Engineer you are responsible for technical and commercial support of the sales & business development department of EWT.
- You are in frequent contact with clients, consultants and grid operators all over the world, preparing technical and commercial proposals and able to discuss the technical ins and outs in detail. For these proposals you will prepare quotations, yield calculations, budget calculations and time schedules.
- You are able to respond to formal RFI’s and invitations to tender.
- You liaise intensively with colleagues of the sales, business development, engineering, supply chain, design, operations and finance departments.
- Inventory of customer requirements, monitoring the progress of sales projects and taking care of proper handover of these projects to the Operations department are tasks you handle easily.
- You are responsible for keeping up-to-date the client and project files.
- You are an administrator of the CRM system.
- You will contribute to monitoring market developments and benchmarking against competition.
- We ask a (minimum) Bachelor Degree in Electrical engineering, Aerospace engineering or equivalent and experience or at least affinity with wind energy.
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience.
- You are, or can make yourself, familiar with international standards (ANSI, IEEE, IEC)
- You are familiar with the use of CRM systems
- You preferably also have experience of driving CRM improvement
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills as well as time- and project management skills.
- You are fluent in English, preferably Dutch, German or Spanish as well
- You are currently working and living in the Netherlands
- You like to work both independently as well as in a team
- You are commercially aware, pragmatic and self-starting
- It would be great if you have experience in working internationally with clients from different parts of the world
- It would also be an added value if you have prior exposure to project development
- You are flexible in working hours
We are looking for people who are flexible, creative, with a problem-solving attitude, who show initiative and who co-operate well with colleagues.
If you feel you are up for the challenge, look forward to the responsibility and are matching our profile, please do send your motivation and cv to Saskia van den Ingh
* we do not appreciate acquisition from recruitment agencies on this role*
Saskia van den Ingh
Group HR Manager
+31 (0)33 454 05 20Get in touch