EWT is a global designer and manufacturer of direct drive wind turbines, active in Europe, North America and Asia. EWT was established in 2004 and is based in the Netherlands. Our company offers a broad product portfolio of onshore direct drive wind turbines.
Due to our ambitious international expansion strategy and our fast growing order portfolio, we have several excellent career opportunities for professionals whose sense of commitment, motivation, innovation and technical excellence equals our own. We strongly believe that our success in the world market for wind energy is powered by our most valuable assets: our talented and motivated employees.
For our warehouse in the UK, we are looking for Warehouse Operative. You are part of our Operations & Service department and work closely with our HQ in the Netherlands.
Responsible for the in- and outgoing parts in the entire UK. More specific:
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in wind turbine spare parts and consumables
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer
- Take the lead in counting of physical inventory in the entire UK
- Prepare parcels for shipping
- Assist with the administration related to the handling and distribution of the spare parts and the digitalization of the system
- Member of project team to implement several logistic strategies and improvements.
What do you bring?
- Accurate, good communication, organizational and time management mathematical skills
- Independent, self-starter, proactive and reliable
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills are required
- Willing to travel within UK and The Netherlands
- A-Level diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred
- Knowledge of industrial machinery (Electrical, Electronic and Mechanical) preferred
- You are able to work under pressure
- For this position we are looking for people who have a positive attitude, are flexible and creative, with trouble solving attitude, who show initiative and who are very cooperative in working with colleagues like real team players.
- You know how to solve problems and are strong in setting priorities.
If you match our criteria, please do send us your motivation and cv to Saskia van den Ingh (Human Resources)
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated!
Saskia van den Ingh
Group HR Manager
+31 (0)33 454 05 20Get in touch