EWT is a Dutch manufacturer of medium-sized wind turbines, which is active in Europe, North America and Asia. The company has built hundreds of wind turbines for distributed wind projects that power large factories, but also provide income to farmers and supply electricity to rural communities.
EWT recently adopted a new strategy which focuses on geographical expansion and on penetration of new customer segments which need to be served with new product and service offerings. The company recently established a factory and commercial organization in India. Further, EWT will also forward integrate into the value chain by providing EPC, project development and project finance solutions for distributed energy projects.
Due to our ambitious international expansion strategy and our fast growing order portfolio, we have several excellent career opportunities for professionals whose sense of commitment, motivation, innovation and technical excellence equals our own. We strongly believe that our success in the world market for wind energy is powered by our most valuable assets: our talented and motivated employees. To build our business into a wider range of markets, we are currently looking for our HQ location in Amersfoort, the Netherlands, for an Assistant Planner at our Supply Chain Department (FT).
- Support in all aspects of Project Planning to ensure timely, complete and cost effective project deliveries.
- Participate/support in stage gate meetings from sales handover to project delivery
- Coordinate with SC Back Office Manager, Manager Logistics, Quality Department and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of WTG projects
- Confirm supply confirmations, update WTG allocations where required
- Assist with management of stock of WTG’s components, trigger timely ordering of WTG components for sold projects
- Expedite procured WTG components as per Purchase Orders in order to meet contractually agreed delivery dates and timely submittals of supplier documentation
- Set-up, maintain and manage production trackers with (key) suppliers and escalate potential conflicts in a timely manner
- Point of contact for key suppliers and internal shareholders between order and delivery of WTG components to site
- Point of contact/ Problem solving during delivery, installation and commissioning of the WTG
- Proactive approach in ensuring on-time delivery, which includes monitoring of Modifications and Shop Orders
- Undertake other duties from time to time as appropriate
Requirements for the job:
- At least MBO level or equivalent by work experience
- Minimum 1(3) years’ experience in a similar technical environment
- Fluent English, verbally as well as in writing.
- Experience in working with ERP systems, knowledge of IFS is a plus;
- Analytical and creative thinking – ability to filter relevant information through a clear, informed point of view
- Communicate effectively with team members and harness good working relations
- Ability to structure data in order to maintain high level overview but not lose sight of details;
- Able to independently organize and plan activities;
- It is also important that you are persistent, a team worker, results oriented, self-starting and can organize your work.
- Excellent Microsoft office (specifically Excel) skills
- Work within cross-functional teams
- Living in or close to Amersfoort
We are looking for people who are flexible, creative, with a problem solving attitude, who show initiative and who co-operate well with colleagues.
If you feel you are qualified and are up to this challenge, please send your cv and motivation letter to Saskia van den Ingh (Group HR Manager) at email@example.com.
No recruitment agencies please