EWT is a Dutch manufacturer of medium-sized wind turbines, which is active in Europe, North America and Asia. The company has built hundreds of wind turbines for distributed wind projects that power large factories, but also provide income to farmers and supply electricity to rural communities. Over the past three years customers have invested over €0.6bn in projects featuring EWT’s turbines. During this period, EWT also moved into the wider distributed energy space by developing one of the largest community solar projects in the US. EWT’s mission is to provide high-quality wind turbines with the lowest possible cost of ownership within the growing world of distributed energy generation, as well as to grow a wider business in distributed energy.
EWT recently adopted a new strategy which focuses on geographical expansion and on penetration of new customer segments which need to be served with new product and service offerings. The company recently established a factory and commercial organization in India. Further, EWT will also forward integrate into the value chain by providing EPC, project development and project finance solutions for distributed energy projects.
The implementation of this new strategy requires millions of project finance, a deep understanding of new business opportunities and thorough follow-up on strategic initiatives. We therefore are looking for a Corporate Finance & Strategy Analyst, who will report to the Director Corporate Finance & Strategy of EWT. This is a full-time position located at our HQ in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
This position will cover the following responsibilities:
- Financial modelling of projects and businesses
- Market analyses and business plans
- M&A and due diligence support
- Preparation of Board presentations
- Management of internal reporting structure and CRM system
We are looking for candidates with the following profile:
- University degree with 3-4 years working experience in corporate finance, strategy consulting and/or transaction services at a reputable consultancy
- Modelling with the willingness to grow into strategy and business development
- Experience in the renewable (and preferably wind) sector
- Can-do and hands-on mentality
- Living and working in the Netherlands already
- Eager to learn
If you feel you are qualified, please do send us your cv and motivation letter to: Saskia van den Ingh (Human Resources) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated and will not be responded to!
Saskia van den Ingh
Group HR Manager
Get in touch