EWT is a Dutch headquartered designer, supplier, and O&M provider of its high performance 250kW-1MW wind turbine range. EWT is at the heart of the global transition towards lower carbon and more sustainable forms of power generation, helping individuals, businesses and communities of all sizes to become distributed energy champions.
Our award-winning sub-MW wind turbines have been enabling new generation locations and repowering existing sites for customers in three continents for more than fifteen years. Since 2004, EWT has been creating distributed energy champions by supplying the most economical and reliable direct drive wind turbines for localized energy generation. Over the years, we have continually challenged ourselves to improve our products to lower the cost of energy of our turbines. Today, with over 600 turbines installed across North America, Europe, and Asia, EWT has a proven, certified, and high-performing product range for the decentralized wind sector, including energy solutions and integration with other sources of generation.
Due to our ambitious international expansion strategy we have several excellent career opportunities for professionals whose sense of commitment, motivation, innovation and technical excellence equals our own. We strongly believe that our success in the world market for wind energy is powered by our most valuable assets: our talented and motivated employees.
From our headquarters in Amersfoort our growing Operations Department is currently responsible for the O&M of approximately 500 turbines based around the globe.
We are looking for an experienced Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the department. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction and manage the service fleet.
- Improve customer service experience, control parts stock level and manage the approved service department targets.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Together with the Manager Global Operations set and guard department, budget, targets and KPI’s.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards together with the Manager Global Operations and the Country Service Managers and Team Leaders.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions, stock levels and worked hours of employees.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports to further improve service level.
- Assist Country Service Managers and Team Leaders in recruitment, mentoring and development of our service technicians and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Assist in development of O&M structures in new markets around the globe.
- Direct management of 8 key team members and responsible for approximately 60 people globally.
- Ensure fieldwork is compliance with OSHAS 18001, NEN and local applicable regulations and encourage good employee safety practices.
- Control resources of subcontractors.
- Proven working experience as a Service Manager, preferably in the wind industry.
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Technical background is preferred.
- Proficiency in Dutch and English.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (IFS), databases and tools.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Ability to think strategically, to mentor and to lead.
- Strong team player and ability to coach and motivate team members
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Based in the Netherlands or willing to relocate.
- No 9 – 5 mentality.
- Willing to travel when needed.
We are looking for people who are flexible, creative, with a problem-solving attitude, who show initiative and who co-operate well with colleagues in an international setting. If you feel you are up for the challenge, look forward to the responsibility and are matching our profile, please do send your motivation and cv to email@example.com
We do not appreciate acquisition from recruitment agencies on this role.