India is one of the countries with the largest installed capacity of wind power in the world. We at EWT believe there is room for more and are convinced that our direct drive wind turbines are a great addition to the turbines available on the Indian market. In 2018, EWT Wind Turbines India PVT Ltd was incorporated and a state-of-the-art assembly facility was set up in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. With capacity to assemble up to 100 sets of hubs and nacelles annually, the assembly facility will play a key role in EWT’s ambitions to manufacture and supply wind turbines in India. India is on track to double its onshore wind capacity and EWT aims its wind turbines to contribute to this target, both in greenfield projects and in repowering.
EWT is a designer, supplier, and O&M provider of a range of 250 kW to 1MW wind turbines. EWT wind turbines are used to provide generation solutions for utilities, industrial users, communities, investment funds and private landowners. Not only are we active in India, but also in Europe and North America. EWT’s mission is to provide high-quality wind turbines with the lowest possible cost of ownership. In addition to the IEC 61400 certification for all EWT wind turbines, the company’s high professional standards and deep investments in technology and quality are confirmed by its ISO 9001 and OHSAS certifications.
Are you eager to secure a promising position with an ambitious company in one of the most attractive industries of the future? Based out of our facility in Chennai, Tamil Nadu we are recruiting for a Head of Administration, reporting into the Business Director India.
As our Head of Administration, you will be responsible for timely and accurate financial accounting, reporting and data recording and reporting for EWT India, and you will be responsible for execution of daily finance activities, including in- and outgoing invoices and follow up of administrative checks and balances.
You will report and work closely with Business Director for India, and will also be frequently in contact with Dutch EWT headquarter, clients, suppliers, authorities and other stakeholders.
Your main focus will be on:
– Daily accounting and invoicing. Once the business has grown you will supervise rather than execute
– Prepare outgoing payment process
– Supervise salary administration
– Cash management
– Monthly closing process
– Ensure compliance to local (tax) law
– General contract management
– Supervise internal controls
– Statutory reporting
• Bachelor in Commerce or equivalent
• Approx. 3-5 years’ relevant experience (experience in a commercial environment or in an international setting, preferably in the renewable energy sector)
• Fluent in English;
• Eager / high energy level / enthusiastic / no 9-5 mentality;
• Person of integrity;
• Team player with excellent communication & time management skills
• Commercial awareness & structured in work and presentation
• Positive attitude, can-do mentality, flexible and results orientated
• Hands on mentality is considered very important since the company is in a start-up phase.
• We are looking for someone living in Chennai
• We are encouraging specifically female qualified candidates to apply, to balance the team.
We are looking for a person, who is flexible, creative, with a problem-solving attitude, who show initiative and co-operates with colleagues.
If you are interested and you match our criteria, please do send your cv and motivation letter by e-mail to: Saskia van den Ingh (Human Resources) at firstname.lastname@example.org
* we do not appreciate acquisition from recruitment agencies on this role*