EWT is a Dutch headquartered designer, supplier, and O&M provider of its market leading 250kw-1MW wind turbine range. Its turbines are predominantly used to provide localised on- and off-grid solutions for customers spanning industry, agriculture, water utilities, investment funds, communities and landowners. Active in Europe, North America and building its business in Latin America and Asia, EWT’s mission is to provide high-quality wind turbines with the highest possible economic gain (energy savings/energy generation income) within the growing world of distributed energy.
The company’s highly professional standards and deep investment in technology are confirmed by its ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 certification, as well as both the high availability levels across its fleet and the competitive cost of energy for localised generation.
Due to our ambitious international expansion strategy we have several excellent career opportunities for professionals whose sense of commitment, motivation, innovation and technical excellence equals our own. We strongly believe that our success in the world market for wind energy is powered by our most valuable assets: our talented and motivated employees.
Due to our success and the potential to build our business into a wider range of markets, EWT Service Italia is looking for a HSE Manager Service – Italy
- Ensure compliance to the applicable legal and legislative HSE requirements.
- Monitors the effective implementation of appropriate Health, Safety and Environment System procedures and provide for their update in line with changes in Legislation and Company processes.
- Conduct compliance reviews, risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management
- Develop, organize and track trainings for service technicians in line with compliance requirements and organizational processes. Ensure an adequate follow-up of the Competence and Training requirements.
- Develop a consultation program to promote health and safety awareness.
- Prepare and present at toolbox meetings and promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Oversee use of dangerous chemicals / substances. Prepare overview, monitor use and analyses risks.
- Conducts regular inspections, safety audits and hazard assessments of work locations, work groups, and individuals at the assigned job location. Providing feedback to internal stakeholders to improve health and safety.
- Oversee and track statutory inspection findings and corrective actions.
- Development, monitoring and analysis of key HSE Performance Indicators and reporting in accordance with company requirements.
- Drive and participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
- Liaise with Group’s colleagues and establish alignment with group HSE management system.
- Provides for motivation and familiarization of all employees respecting the importance of complying with Health and Safety procedures and all Safety equipment provided.
- Maintain relevant HSE logs, documentation and prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
- technical-engineering degree;
- valid qualification for H&S mandatory training trainer (as per Italian D.I. March 6, 2013);
- past experience à at least 5 years in similar construction contexts. Direct experience of erection / installation and service will be considered as a plus (Please note – Applications reporting industrial sector experience only will not be considered).
- expertise in environmental matters, considering waste management in particular;
- fluent in English, for day by day contact to international colleagues, in a Group ‘one-company’ perspective.
- strong relational and interpersonal skills,
- availability for short national and international trips,
- Puglia, Campania, Basilicata and Molise area based.
The proposal is aimed at candidates of both sexes.
We are looking for people who are flexible, creative, with a problem-solving attitude, who show initiative and who co-operate well with colleagues.
If you feel you are up for the challenge, look forward to the responsibility and are matching our profile, please do send your motivation and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
* we do not appreciate acquisition from recruitment agencies on this role*