EWT is a global designer and manufacturer of direct drive wind turbines, active in Europe, North America and Asia. EWT was established in 2004 and is based in the Netherlands. The company offers a broad product portfolio of onshore direct drive wind turbines.
Due to our ambitious international expansion strategy and our fast-growing order portfolio, we have several excellent career opportunities for professionals whose sense of commitment, motivation, innovation and technical excellence equals our own. We strongly believe that our success in the world market for wind energy is powered by our most valuable assets: our talented and motivated employees.
For our office in Chennai, India, we are looking for an Industrial Communications & SCADA Engineer, functionally reporting to the Lead Software Engineer based in our HQ, Amersfoort, the Netherlands, within the Control Systems Engineering department.
- Design and documentation of wind park IC network infrastructure
- HMIs, Routers, Switches, Fibre Optic hardware
- Commissioning support of Networks including Fibre Optic
- Co-development of SCADA physical, cloud and application layers
- Programming PHP, Python, C/C++, C# (.Net), MySQL
- Software development support
- Operations support
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in IT & Networking, Software or Electrical engineering
- At least 2 years’ experience with industrial computer networks and SCADA
- Extensive knowledge of routers, switches, fibre optic networks
- Experience with
o Protocols OPC-DA, OPC-UA, Modbus, Profinet
o Secure communications
o OpenVPN & VPNs in general
- Driver’s license
- Willing to travel internationally
We are looking for people who are flexible, creative, solution-minded, who show initiative and co-operate well with colleagues. For more detailed information you can contact: Saskia van den Ingh (Human Resources) 033-4540520 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated!