EWT is a global designer and manufacturer of direct drive wind turbines, active in Europe, North America and Asia. EWT was established in 2004 and is based in the Netherlands. Our company offers a broad product portfolio of onshore direct drive wind turbines.
Due to our ambitious international expansion strategy and our fast-growing order portfolio, we have several excellent career opportunities for professionals whose sense of commitment, motivation, innovation and technical excellence equals our own. We strongly believe that our success in the world market for wind energy is powered by our most valuable assets: our talented and motivated employees.
For our Headquarters in Amersfoort, the Netherlands, we are looking for several (Junior)s Remote monitoring engineers / Engineers Control Room (Dutch speaking) to support our Operations department. You are part of our Operations & Service department and work from our location in Amersfoort.
Our EWT wind turbines worldwide are monitored 365 days per year and 24/7 by the team in the control room. All information is analysed and problems are solved adequately and mostly remote. You will work with a small international team of control room engineers and take care of the appropriate activities and interventions. You use your specific knowledge to improve existing systems.
- Drive Performance upgrade project from the control room and perform commissioning test remotely.
- Communication with customers, technicians and the maintenance teams.
- Monitoring our wind turbines worldwide and escalation all important system alerts;
- Assisting or supervision of service activities performed by third parties or colleagues
- Making wind turbine performance analyses, using our “supervisory control and data acquisition” systems.
- Preparing service orders for “on call” follow up of alerts.
- Service-related records
- Liaising with customers regarding specific failures
- Meet safety and quality requirements
- Continuously improving the performance of our wind turbines based on the error/gap analysis, response times and Operational Data statistics.
What do you bring?
- Minimum MBO education in electro technique, mechatronic or similar.
- Would be good if you have previous experience in service related activities, preferably with wind turbines
- It is very important that you have strong analytical skills and can process operational data.
- You can structure data without losing sight of the headlines
- You are currently living and working in the Netherlands
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English. If you do not speak Dutch and English, you do not qualify
- Good IT skills
- You work with great pleasure to build a strong and professional team and a good relationship with customers and stakeholders (both internal and external)
- You know how to solve problems and conflicts and a strong in setting priorities.
- You have a strong “can do” mentality and are commercially aware, pragmatic and independent.
We are looking for people who are flexible, creative, with a problem-solving attitude, who show initiative and who co-operate well with colleagues.
If you match our criteria, please do send us your motivation and cv to Saskia van den Ingh (Human Resources), at email@example.com
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated!