EWT is a Dutch headquartered designer, supplier, and O&M provider of its market leading 250kw-1MW wind turbine range. Its turbines are predominantly used to provide localised on- and off-grid solutions for customers spanning industry, agriculture, water utilities, investment funds, communities and landowners. Active in Europe, North America and building its business in Latin America and Asia, EWT’s mission is to provide high-quality wind turbines with the highest possible economic gain (energy savings/energy generation income) within the growing world of distributed energy.
The company’s highly professional standards and deep investment in technology are confirmed by its ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 certification, as well as both the high availability levels across its fleet and the competitive cost of energy for localised generation.
Due to our ambitious international expansion strategy we have several excellent career opportunities for professionals whose sense of commitment, motivation, innovation and technical excellence equals our own. We strongly believe that our success in the world market for wind energy is powered by our most valuable assets: our talented and motivated employees.
Due to our success and the potential to build our business into a wider range of markets, we are currently looking for a Legal Counsel to be based in our Italian office in Modena to locally support EWT’s Global legal team in the Netherlands.
- Monitor and ensure the proper application of and compliance with legal policies and procedures
- Negotiate and draft legal documents, including civil and electrical works agreements, wind turbine supply agreements, long term maintenance and service agreements, procurement agreements, NDAs etc.,
- Support the legal aspects of project development opportunities (for example, permitting and property rights)
- Provide hands-on legal advice
- Proactively inform and assist the business on risks, opportunities, and improvements
- Provide training to the business to enhance legal awareness
- Master’s degree in Italian Law
- 2 to 4 years’ post qualification experience in a commercial environment, in an in-house legal position or at a law firm or in an international setting, preferably in the renewable energy sector
- In depth knowledge of and experience with commercial contract law, administrative law and land law
- Experience in managing external lawyers and law firms
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Commercial awareness
- Structured in work and presentation
- Positive attitude, can-do mentality, flexible and results orientated
- 24-40 hours per week is negotiable
We are looking for people who are flexible, creative, with a problem-solving attitude, who show initiative and who co-operate well with colleagues.
If you feel you are up for the challenge, look forward to the responsibility and are matching our profile, please do send your motivation and cv to email@example.com
* we do not appreciate acquisition from recruitment agencies on this role*