EWT is a Dutch headquartered designer, manufacturer and constructor of high performance 250kW-1MW wind turbines. EWT operates at the heart of the global energy transition towards lower carbon and more sustainable forms of power generation, helping individuals, businesses and communities of all sizes to become distributed energy champions.
Our award-winning sub-MW wind turbines have been unlocking DER (Distributed Energy Resources) and repowering existing sites for customers on three continents for over fifteen years. Since 2004, EWT has been supplying the most economical and reliable direct drive wind turbines for decentralized energy generation. Over the years, we have continuously improved our products to lower our customers cost of energy. Today, with over 600 turbines installed across North America, Europe and Asia, EWT has a top notch reputation and is the industry benchmark when it comes to availability and performance in the decentralized wind sector. EWT increasingly designs and delivers energy solutions integrating wind with PV and battery technologies.
Due to our ambitious international expansion strategy and the globally accelerating energy transition we have several excellent career opportunities for professionals whose sense of commitment, motivation and innovation, as well as technical excellence, equals our own. We strongly believe that our success in the world market for wind energy is powered by the talent and motivation of our most valued employees.
For our office in Modena, we are currently looking for a Manager Business & Project Development Italy.
- You are in frequent contact with clients, developers, grid operators and permit authorities in Italy, to develop a planning permission, preparing technical and commercial proposals and able to discuss the technical ins and outs in detail.
- You are responsible to coordinate internal resources and development activities within the Italian team.
- You liaise intensively with colleagues of the sales, business development, engineering, supply chain, design, operations and finance departments.
- Monitoring the progress of development of projects and taking care of proper handover of these projects to the Operations department are tasks you handle easily.
- You are responsible for keeping up-to-date the project files.
- You will contribute to monitoring market developments and benchmarking against competition.
- You have experience in dealing with developers and authorities during permitting procedure
- You know the renewable market in Italy (Wind market is preferred)
- You have 4+ years of relevant experience.
- you are familiar with the permitting procedures, with the control of costs, with the drafting of a budget.
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills as well as time- and project management skills.
- You are fluent in English and Italian
- You like to work both independently as well as in a team
- You are commercially aware, pragmatic and self-starting
- You have prior exposure to project development
- You are flexible in working hours to match clients’ needs all over the world
- You are living (or willing to move) to the Modena area
You have the right mindset and capacity to positively influence others. You possess strong analytical and project development skills. Your excellent communications skills will ensure strong stakeholder engagement and you are result driven.
What do we offer you?
- A good reward and benefits
- Development & growth
- Fun & success
- Freedom & responsibility
- An international & innovative environment
- A great team to work in
If you feel you are up for the challenge, look forward to the responsibility and have a matching profile, please send your motivation letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
* we do not appreciate acquisition from recruitment agencies on this role*