EWT is a global designer and manufacturer of direct drive wind turbines, active in Europe, North America and Asia. EWT was established in 2004 and is based in the Netherlands. The company offers a broad product portfolio of onshore direct drive wind turbines.
Looking for professionals
Due to our ambitious international expansion strategy and our fast-growing order portfolio, we have several excellent career opportunities for professionals whose sense of commitment, motivation, innovation and technical excellence equals our own. We strongly believe that our success in the world market for wind energy is powered by our most valuable assets: our talented and motivated employees.
For our office in Chennai, India, we are looking for a Software Engineer, functionally reporting to the Lead Software Engineer based in our HQ, Amersfoort, the Netherlands, within the Control Systems Engineering department.
• Design and documentation of wind park IT network infrastructure
• Turbine HMI, Routers, Switches, F.O. hardware,
• Configuring park controller and turbine PLC software parameters.
• Development of SCADA application layer (co-operation with others)
• Working closely with software & electrical engineers and field technicians
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree or similar in IT & Networking technology
• At least 2 years’ experience in industrial computer networks
• Very good knowledge of routers, switches, fibre optic networks
• Experience with:
o Protocols OPC-DA, OPC-UA and Modbus.
o Secure communications
o OpenVPN & VPN’s in general
o PHP, Python, C/C++ and/or MySQL is a bonus
• Driver’s license
• Willing to travel internationally
We are looking for people who are flexible, creative, solution-minded, who show initiative and co-operate well with colleagues.
For more detailed information you can contact:
Saskia van den Ingh (Human Resources) 033-4540520 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated!