EWT is a Dutch headquartered designer, supplier, and O&M provider of its market leading 250kw-1MW wind turbine range. Its turbines are predominantly used to provide localised on- and off-grid solutions for customers spanning industry, agriculture, water utilities, investment funds, communities and landowners. Active in Europe, North America and building its business in Latin America and Asia, EWT’s mission is to provide high-quality wind turbines with the highest possible economic gain (energy savings/energy generation income) within the growing world of distributed energy.
The company’s highly professional standards and deep investment in technology are confirmed by its ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 certification, as well as both the high availability levels across its fleet and the competitive cost of energy for localised generation.
Due to our ambitious international expansion strategy we have several excellent career opportunities for professionals whose sense of commitment, motivation, innovation and technical excellence equals our own. We strongly believe that our success in the world market for wind energy is powered by our most valuable assets: our talented and motivated employees.
Due to our success and the potential to build our business into a wider range of markets, we are currently looking for our Italian office in Modena, in Italy, for a
Permitting Specialist (full-time)
As Permitting Specialist you will support the project development team in Italy ensuring the correct execution of the authorization procedures in the Italian market for EWT.
- You are in frequent contact with developers, consultants and grid operators in Italy, supporting them to be able to develop a planning permission
- You are in frequent contact with local authorities mainly based in center and south Italy
- You will monitor and ensure that projects comply with the requirements of current regulations
- you will supervise the execution of the permitting procedures
- We ask a bachelor’s degree in technical disciplines (e.g. Engineering, Architecture).
- You have 1+ years of relevant experience in permitting of renewable power plants or 3+ in permitting of infrastructures
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills as well as time – and project management skills.
- you are available for frequent business trips
- You are good in English language.
- You like to work both independently as well as in a team
- You are commercially aware, pragmatic and self-starting
- It would also be an added value if you have prior exposure to project development
We are looking for people who are flexible, creative, with a problem-solving attitude, who show initiative and who co-operate well with colleagues.
If you feel you are up for the challenge, look forward to the responsibility and are matching our profile, please do send your motivation and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org