EWT operates at the heart of the global transition towards lower carbon and more sustainable forms of power generation, helping individuals, businesses and communities of all sizes to become distributed energy champions.
Our award-winning 250kW-1MW wind turbines have been unlocking new DER (Distributed Energy Resources) as well as repowering existing sites for customers on three continents for over fifteen years. Distributed energy solutions and project development make the energy transition as simple as possible for all our customers – from energy consumers to producers and investors. And we continue to invest in and grow our distributed energy business, delivering our wind industry knowledge and services to customers as well as driving new solutions such as integrating generation technologies, storage and grid management.
Since 2004, EWT has supplied the most economical and reliable direct drive wind turbines for localized energy generation and over the years, we have continually challenged ourselves to improve our products to lower the cost of energy of our turbines. Today, with over 600 turbines installed across North America, Europe, and Asia, EWT has a proven, certified, and high-performing product range for the decentralized wind sector, including energy solutions and integration with other sources of generation.
Due to our success and the potential to build our business into a wider range of markets, we are currently looking for a Project Manager, to manage our projects in the United Kingdom, and potentially in other countries.
- Secure execution of projects in accordance with the agreed time schedule and budget
- Secure timely delivery of products and services in accordance with agreed project plans and budgets
- Ensures professional reviews and quality assurance throughout the entire project phase
- Support and contribute in the constant strive for project management excellence in the department.
- Interact with colleagues in the other EWT Business Units and support development of cross functional project management tools in EWT
- Preparing and managing Project Execution Plans, HSE plans, status reports, action lists
- Controlling project documents
- Operate as single point of contact with the customer and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
What do you bring?
- You have a theoretical background in project management and/or engineering and/or build-up equivalent experience in the Wind Energy Sector;
- Knowledge of UK HSE legislation, relating to construction activities
- Proven experience with project management in the Wind Energy Sector, preferably projects in an international environment
- You speak fluent English
- You are living and working in the United Kingdom.
- Independent, persistent and structured
- Outgoing with a strong drive and technical as well as commercial flair
- Able to communicate at all levels in the organization
- Able to build and lead a project team and utilize all the resources available
- Ability to work in a dynamic department with international contacts
- Be customer and service oriented
- Minimum bachelor’s Degree in engineering or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years’ experience with wind turbines.
- Proven affinity and experience with dealing with multi-disciplinary technical subjects
- Prepared to travel app. 20%-30% of your time to project sites to meet customers or attend construction activities;
What do we offer to you?
- A good package including benefits
- Development & growth
- Fun & success
- Freedom & responsibility
- An international & innovative environment
- A key role in a transformative industry
- A great team to work in
We are looking for people who are flexible and creative, have a problem-solving attitude, show initiative and are team players in an international setting.
When you are interested and qualify, please send us your cv and motivation to: Saskia van den Ingh (Human Resources) at email@example.com.