EWT is a Dutch headquartered designer, supplier, and O&M provider of its market leading 250kw-1MW wind turbine range. Its turbines are predominantly used to provide localised on- and off-grid solutions for customers spanning industry, agriculture, water utilities, investment funds, communities and landowners. Active in Europe, North America and building its business in Latin America and Asia, EWT’s mission is to provide high-quality wind turbines with the highest possible economic gain (energy savings/energy generation income) within the growing world of distributed energy.
The company’s highly professional standards and deep investment in technology are confirmed by its ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 certification, as well as both the high availability levels across its fleet and the competitive cost of energy for localised generation.
Due to our ambitious international expansion strategy we have several excellent career opportunities for professionals whose sense of commitment, motivation, innovation and technical excellence equals our own. We strongly believe that our success in the world market for wind energy is powered by our most valuable assets: our talented and motivated employees.
Due to our success and the potential to build our business into a wider range of markets, we are currently looking for a Project manager who speaks Italian fluently for our Operations team. The ideal candidate will be based in southern Italy and expected to work from home, with regular trips to EWT headquarters in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
- Secure execution of projects in accordance with the agreed time schedule and budget
- Secure timely delivery of products and services in accordance with agreed project plans and budgets
- Ensures professional reviews and quality assurance throughout the entire project phase
- Support and contribute in the constant strive for project management excellence in the department.
- Interact with colleagues in the other EWT Business Units and support development of cross functional project management tools in EWT
- Preparing and managing Project Execution Plans, HSE plans, status reports, action lists
- Controlling project documents
- Operate as single point of contact with the customer and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
What do you bring?
- You have a theoretical background in civil, electrical or mechanical engineering
- Experience with project management, preferably EPC projects in an international environment
- You speak fluent Italian and English
- You are living and working in the Italy.
- Independent, persistent and structured
- Outgoing with a strong drive and technical as well as commercial flair
- Able to communicate at all levels in the organization
- Able to build and lead a project team and utilize all the resources available
- Ability to work in a dynamic department with international contacts
- Be customer and service oriented
- Minimum bachelor’s Degree in engineering or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience in Energy / Utility Industry, preferably experience with wind turbines.
- Proven affinity and experience with dealing with multi-disciplinary technical subjects
- Prepared to travel app. 30% of your time in EU countries
- You are working and living in Italy
- Competent in the use of MS Office and MS Project.
For our organisation we are looking for people who are flexible, creative, with trouble solving attitude, who show initiative and who are very cooperative in working with colleagues.
If you think this is the challenge for you and you match our qualifications, then please do send us your cv and motivation letter to Saskia van den Ingh (Human Resources) at email@example.com
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated!
For more information on our company and products, please visit www.ewtdirectwind.com