EWT is a Dutch headquartered designer, supplier, and O&M provider of its high performance 250kW-1MW wind turbine range. EWT is at the heart of the global transition towards lower carbon and more sustainable forms of power generation, helping individuals, businesses and communities of all sizes to become distributed energy champions.
Our award-winning sub-MW wind turbines have been enabling new generation locations and repowering existing sites for customers in three continents for more than fifteen years. Since 2004, EWT has been creating distributed energy champions by supplying the most economical and reliable direct drive wind turbines for localized energy generation. Over the years, we have continually challenged ourselves to improve our products to lower the cost of energy of our turbines. Today, with over 600 turbines installed across North America, Europe, and Asia, EWT has a proven, certified, and high-performing product range for the decentralized wind sector, including energy solutions and integration with other sources of generation.
Due to our ambitious international expansion strategy we have several excellent career opportunities for professionals whose sense of commitment, motivation, innovation and technical excellence equals our own. We strongly believe that our success in the world market for wind energy is powered by our most valuable assets: our talented and motivated employees.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer – Mechanical for our Headquarters in Amersfoort, to ensure Quality of the product and process. This role reports into the HSEQ Manager.
What will you do?
- Responsible organizing and executing inspections of Mechanical parts (e.g, fabricated steel components, bearings).
- In cooperation with Supply Chain, Engineering, Assembly and Service departments: pre-audit potential suppliers, define corrective actions and manage non-conformities (CAPA).
- Working in troubleshooting problems and product deficiencies.
- Identify improvement areas internally and at suppliers, developing improvement plans for suppliers and quality assurance.
- Ensure compliance and assist with adherence to the EWT’s QMS and HSE systems.
What will you bring?
- Completed engineering or technical studies in the field of Mechanical OR Manufacturing engineering
- 3+ years of professional experience in comparable positions
- Willing to travel globally
- Methodological knowledge in the field of quality management (e.g. FMEA, control plans, ISO)
- Proven QA and QC experience in an international environment
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Knowledge of Quality management system tools
- Ability to analyse a variety of raw data types to draw conclusions about product performance
- Good reporting skills
- Analytical, accurate and ability to present on findings to groups.
- Well organized, self-driven person, able to work and complete tasks independently and on time
- Living and working in the Netherlands already
We are looking for people who are flexible, creative, with a problem-solving attitude, who show initiative and who co-operate well with colleagues in an international setting. If you feel you are up for the challenge, look forward to the responsibility and are matching our profile, please do send your motivation and cv to email@example.com