EWT operates at the heart of the global transition towards a lower carbon and more sustainable form of power generation, helping individuals, businesses, and communities of all sizes to become distributed energy champions.
Our award-winning 250kW-1MW wind turbines have been unlocking new DER (Distributed Energy Resources) as well as repowering existing sites for customers on three continents for over fifteen years. Distributed energy solutions and project development make the energy transition as simple as possible for all our customers – from energy consumers to producers and investors. And we continue to invest in and grow our distributed energy business, delivering our wind industry knowledge and services to customers as well as driving new solutions such as integrating generation technologies, storage, and grid management.
Since 2004, EWT has supplied the most economical and reliable direct drive wind turbines for localized energy generation and over the years, we have continually challenged ourselves to improve our products to lower the cost of energy of our turbines. Today, with over 600 turbines installed across North America, Europe, and Asia, EWT has a proven, certified, and high-performing product range for the decentralized wind sector, including energy solutions and integration with other sources of generation.
EWT is a Dutch headquartered designer, supplier, and O&M provider of its high performance 250kW-1MW wind turbine range. EWT is at the heart of the global transition towards lower carbon and more sustainable forms of power generation, helping individuals, businesses and communities of all sizes to become distributed energy champions.
For our HQ location in Amersfoort, the Netherlands, we are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer, to ensure Quality of the product and process of our turbines. Reporting to the Quality Manager.
What will you do?
- Responsible for initial sample inspections, witness and perform final acceptance at suppliers
- Suppliers qualification and selection
- Define corrective actions and manage nonconformities by developing action plans
- Establish a variety of internal and external reporting systems
- Initiate preventive quality actions when needed and follow-up of actions
- Work Closely with other departments in troubleshooting problems and identify product deficiencies
- Identifying improvement areas internally and at suppliers
- Plan and participate in the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
What do you bring?
- Completed engineering or technical studies in the field of Mechanical OR Electrical OR Manufacturing engineering
- 3-5 years of professional experience in comparable positions
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch
- Willing to travel globally
- Able to read and interpret documents such as technical drawings, electrical schematics, specifications, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals
- Knowledge of Quality management system tools
- Ability to analyse a variety of raw data types to draw conclusions about product performance
- Good reporting skills
- Analytical, accurate and ability to present on findings to groups.
- Well organized, self-driven person, able to work and complete tasks independently and on time
- Already living and working in the Netherlands
What do we offer to you?
- A good package including benefits
- Development & growth
- Fun & Success
- Freedom & responsibility
- An international & innovative environment
- A key role in a transformative industry
- A great team to work in
We are looking for people who are flexible, creative, with a problem-solving attitude, who show initiative and who co-operate well with colleagues in an international setting. If you feel you are up for the challenge, look forward to the responsibility and are matching our profile, please do send your motivation and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
* we do not appreciate acquisition from recruitment agencies on this role*