EWT operates at the heart of the global transition towards lower carbon and more sustainable forms of power generation, helping individuals, businesses and communities of all sizes to become distributed energy champions.
Our award-winning 250kW-1MW Direct Drive wind turbines have been unlocking new DER (Distributed Energy Resources) as well as repowering opportunities for customers on three continents for over fifteen years. And we continue to invest in and grow our distributed energy business, delivering our wind industry knowledge and services to customers as well as driving new solutions such as integrating generation technologies, storage and grid management.
Since 2004, EWT has supplied the most economical and reliable direct drive wind turbines for localized energy generation and over the years, we have continually challenged ourselves to improve our products to lower the cost of energy of our turbines. Today, with over 600 turbines installed across North America, Europe, and Asia, EWT has a proven, certified, and high-performing product range for the decentralized wind sector, including energy solutions and integration with other sources of generation.
Within the UK, Northern Ireland is an important market for EWT, both for repowering projects as well as for realising projects for self-consumption (C&I). We have a strong presence, a very well performing installed base and a solid network.
In order to continue our success and expand our business in NI we are looking for a Sales Manager Northern Ireland.
What will you be responsible for?
As Sales Manager NI you will be responsible for significantly growing the sales of EWT turbines and you will achieve this through growing EWT’s relationships and potential client bases most relevant to single turbine and small windfarm sales. These include wind developers, farmers, landowners but also industry and utilities. You will be responsible for identifying, presenting, pursuing and closing projects.
You will, in cooperation with the Sales Engineers, prepare proposals and present these to our potential customers. You will be able to refine and explain the technical and economical advantages of our proposition and convince and negotiate the terms and conditions of the contract, resulting in a positive decision.
What do you bring?
- Experience in wind turbine sales in the onshore wind market.
- A strong, self starting, commercially minded, customer focused person.
- An excellent networker, capable and enthusiast to maintain and expand our existing network in Northern Ireland.
- A confident negotiator who has strong experience of closing transactions as well as identifying opportunities.
- Capable of good co-operation with the rest of the UK sales team as well as the sales engineers.
- Able to work in a highly sales driven environment, with limited local supervision.
- Able to work in a highly competent and professional engineering and project environment.
- Highly competent in communicating with an HQ located outside the UK.
What do we offer you?
- The opportunity to work for a reputable wind turbine manufacturer with a clear focus on the sub MW market.
- The opportunity to work in a market that has already proven to be successful to EWT and that has all the potential to continue being so.
- A good package including benefits.
- Fun & success.
- Freedom & responsibility.
- An international & innovative environment.
- A key role in a transformative industry.
- A great team to work in.
As our head office is located in The Netherlands, you will be working independently from home and will visit our head office regularly. You will be supported by the Dutch sales back office, who will coordinate any necessary support by engineering-, operations- and support departments.
For our organisation we are looking for people who are flexible, creative, with trouble solving attitude who show initiative and who are very cooperative in working with colleagues.
If you match our criteria and you feel that we are a good match, you can send your cv and motivation to Saskia van den Ingh (Human Resources) at firstname.lastname@example.org