EWT is a global designer and manufacturer of gearless wind turbines, active in Europe, North America and Asia. EWT was established in 2004 and is based in the Netherlands. The company offers a broad product portfolio of onshore direct drive wind turbines. As EWT expands our presence in the United States we seek an experienced sales & business development minded individual who can support our development efforts, largely focused in the lower 48 market, specifically in the MidWest.
EWT’s mission is to provide high-quality wind turbines with the lowest possible cost of ownership. The company’s high professional standards are confirmed by its ISO 9001 and VCA** certificates. Further, our DIRECTWIND turbines are certified according to IEC standards by an independent certification authority. We take our mission seriously.
Looking for professionals
Based on our ambitious North American expansion strategy and our fast growing order portfolio, we have an excellent career opportunity for a sales support specialist whose sense of commitment, motivation, innovation, teamwork, and technical excellence equals our own. We strongly believe our success in the world market for wind energy is powered by our most valuable asset – our talented and motivated employees. We hope you consider joining this talented team.
As our Sales Support Specialist you will support our sales team sell our products to consumers and businesses in the Midwestern United States.
Place in the organisation
You report to the Director Sales & Business Development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support lead generation and customer development in key markets
- Manage a list of leads & opportunities across multiple states and develop them into customers
- Respond to inbound leads and develop customers
- Develop meaningful relationships with potential customers to encourage trust and loyalty
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process
- Demonstrate our wind turbine and service options to the customer
- Focus on continuous improvement of calling skills to increase sales success rates
- Support end-customers and development partners with project development steps, interconnection, permitting, and project execution
- Cooperate with European teams to effectively answer customers questions and build sales pipeline
- Support the team with market penetration strategies designed to achieve sales targets set by the company in new markets as directed
- Help identify and successfully on-board development / execution partners in key regions
- Maintain details of pipeline and qualified prospects through our CRM system (MS Dynamics),
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, environmental studies or engineering
- Comfortable with using DB software i.e., CRM to successfully manage pipeline
- Demonstrated proficiency in customer service including attentiveness and friendliness
- A practical understanding of the wind and/or solar PV energy sector or power generation and its position in distributed energy
- Strong written and oral communication skills to professionally articulate technology and product positioning to technical and non-technical users
- Demonstrated experience with managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Fluent in English
- American Citizenship
- Strong association with, and understanding of, the region and/or sectors targeted is an asset.
- Growth opportunity for travel (~20% is anticipated)
- Ability to act independently but under instruction from Country Manager and/or Head of BD.
- Ability to travel to the Netherlands up to twice a year, attend annual sales meetings and partner training
- Strong communication skills
- Persuasive and influencing skills
- Problem solving attitude
- Team player
For more detailed information, you can contact Brett Pingree firstname.lastname@example.org 207-808-3452 If you think this is the job for you and you fit the profile, please send your CV and cover letter to Mariëlle Wagemaker (HR) on email@example.com A screening test to assess your skills will be part of the procedure.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.