EWT is a global designer and manufacturer of direct drive wind turbines, active in Europe, North America and Asia. EWT was established in 2004 and is based in the Netherlands. The company offers a broad product portfolio of onshore direct drive wind turbines.
Looking for professionals
Due to our ambitious international expansion strategy and our fast-growing order portfolio, we have several excellent career opportunities for professionals whose sense of commitment, motivation, innovation and technical excellence equals our own. We strongly believe that our success in the world market for wind energy is powered by our most valuable assets: our talented and motivated employees.
For our HQ location in Amersfoort, the Netherlands, we are currently looking for a Senior Control Systems Hardware Engineer, reporting directly into the Electrical & Control Systems Engineering Manager.
- All control system hardware including control cabinets, instruments & actuators + associated cables, excluding power converter cabinet
- Main contact point for suppliers and other departments
- Maintain & develop the control system, documentation and schematics
- Field testing and troubleshooting of control hardware
- Close co-operation with software and mechanical engineers, and manufacturing & assembly
- Write technical specifications, user manuals, modifications and test reports
- Develop training material and provide training for operations staff
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or similar
- At least 5 years’ experience in industrial control systems design and testing
- Good skills and experience in e-Plan and e-Plan Pro-Panel
- Experience with motors, VFDs, control cabinets and instrumentation
- Experience with electronic testing equipment (e.g. PQ analyzer, oscilloscope)
- Experience in practical control system problem analysis and solution
- Driver’s license
- Willing to travel internationally
- Understanding of software source code (namely C/C++) is a plus
- Experience with modelling software (e.g. Phatas, Matlab, Bladed, Powerfactory, PSSE) is a plus
We are looking for people who are flexible, creative, with a problem-solving attitude, who show initiative and co-operate well with colleagues.
For more detailed information you can contact Saskia van den Ingh (Human Resources)
033-4540520 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated!