EWT is a global designer and manufacturer of direct drive wind turbines, active in Europe, North America and Asia. EWT was established in 2004 and is based in the Netherlands. The company offers a broad product portfolio of onshore direct drive wind turbines.
Looking for professionals Due to our ambitious international expansion strategy and our fast-growing order portfolio, we have several excellent career opportunities for professionals whose sense of commitment, motivation, innovation and technical excellence equals our own. We strongly believe that our success in the world market for wind energy is powered by our most valuable assets: our talented and motivated employees.
For our HQ location in Amersfoort, the Netherlands, we are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer, reporting directly to the Control Systems Engineering Manager.
• Developing software for wind turbine real-time control
• Development of hardware-in-loop testing software
• Field testing and troubleshooting of wind turbine control software
• Commissioning prototype wind turbines and related features
• Strict version control of software development process; release change-log for each revision
• Working closely with other engineers and field technicians to focus the software development on field requirements
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in industrial control system software
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in C/C++ on embedded/real-time applications
• Experience with C#(.Net) desktop application development
• Experience with version control software such as SVN or GIT
• Comfortable speaking and writing in English
• Driver’s license
• Willing to travel internationally (infrequent)
• Experience with Bachmann PLC is a plus
• Experience with international standards (e.g. ANSI, IEEE, IEC, UL) is a plus
• Experience with modelling software (e.g. Phatas, Matlab, Bladed, Powerfactory, PSSE) is a plus
We are looking for people who are flexible, creative, solution-minded, who show initiative and co-operate well with colleagues.
For more detailed information you can contact:
Saskia van den Ingh (Human Resources) 033-4540520 or email@example.com.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated!