EWT is a global designer and manufacturer of direct drive wind turbines, active in Europe, North America and Asia. EWT was established in 2004 and is based in the Netherlands. The company offers a broad product portfolio of onshore direct drive wind turbines.
Looking for professionals
Due to our ambitious international expansion strategy and our fast-growing order portfolio, we have several excellent career opportunities for professionals whose sense of commitment, motivation, innovation and technical excellence equals our own. We strongly believe that our success in the world market for wind energy is powered by our most valuable assets: our talented and motivated employees.
For our office in Chennai, India, we are looking for a Software Engineer, functionally reporting to the Lead Software Engineer based in our HQ, Amersfoort, the Netherlands, within the Control Systems Engineering department.
• Field testing and troubleshooting of wind turbine control software
• Developing software for wind turbine control and testing
• Commissioning prototype wind turbines and related features
• Keeping strict version control of software development process
• Working closely with software, electrical & mechanical engineers and field technicians to focus the software development on field requirements
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
• At least 2 years’ experience in industrial control system software
• Very good knowledge of C/C++
• Experience with Bachmann PLC
• Experience with version control software such as SVN or GIT
• Driver’s license & willing to travel internationally
• Basic knowledge of OOP and languages such as C#/Java/Python is a plus
• Experience with modelling software (e.g. Phatas, Matlab, Bladed, Powerfactory, PSSE) is a plus
You will develop on the job:
• Experience in practical control system problem analysis and solution
• Experience with electronic testing equipment (e.g. PQ analyzer, oscilloscope)
• Experience with motors, VFDs, control cabinets and instrumentation
• Awareness of international standards (e.g. ANSI, IEEE, IEC, UL)
We are looking for people who are flexible, creative, solution-minded, who show initiative and co-operate well with colleagues.
For more detailed information you can contact:
Saskia van den Ingh (Human Resources) 033-4540520 or email@example.com.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated!