EWT is a global designer and manufacturer of direct drive wind turbines, active in Europe, North America and Asia. EWT was established in 2004 and is based in the Netherlands. The company offers a broad product portfolio of onshore direct drive wind turbines.
Looking for professionals
Due to our ambitious international expansion strategy and our fast growing order portfolio, we have several excellent career opportunities for professionals whose sense of commitment, motivation, innovation and technical excellence equals our own. We strongly believe that our success in the world market for wind energy is powered by our most valuable assets: our talented and motivated employees.
For our HQ location in Amersfoort, the Netherlands, we are currently looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer specializing in power converters, reporting directly into the Electrical & Control Systems Engineering Manager.
- Responsible for all technical aspects of power converters used by EWT
- Main contact point for suppliers and other departments
- Ensure correct functioning of the converter control software
- Technical problem-solving
- Co-ordinate the design change process with suppliers
- Field validation and product acceptance
- Power converter modelling
- Develop training material and provide training for operations staff
- Write technical specifications and reports
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering with emphasis on power conversion systems
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in converter design, manufacturing or operation
- Strong technical writing skills
- Competence in power systems modelling software such as Powerfactory and PSS/E
- Familiarity with electronic testing equipment (e.g. PQ analyzer, oscilloscope)
- Knowledge of international standards (ANSI, IEEE, IEC, UL)
- Driver’s license
- Willing to travel internationally
- Experience with CAD for electrical engineering (namely e-Plan) is a plus
We are looking for people who are flexible, creative, with a problem solving attitude, who show initiative and who co-operate well with colleagues.
For more detailed information you can contact Saskia van den Ingh (Human Resources)
T: 033-4540520 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated!