EWT is a global designer and manufacturer of direct drive wind turbines, active in Europe, North America and Asia. EWT was established in 2004 and is based in the Netherlands. The company offers a broad product portfolio of onshore direct drive wind turbines.
Looking for professionals
Due to our ambitious international expansion strategy and our fast-growing order portfolio, we have several excellent career opportunities for professionals whose sense of commitment, motivation, innovation and technical excellence equals our own. We strongly believe that our success in the world market for wind energy is powered by our most valuable assets: our talented and motivated employees.
For our HQ location in Amersfoort, the Netherlands, we are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer focused on the grid connection of wind turbines, reporting directly into the Electrical & Control Systems Engineering Manager.
- All grid-connection equipment e.g. transformers, substations, switchgear, cabling
- Main contact point for suppliers and other departments
- Grid code compliance analysis and reports
- Grid integration studies and simulation
- Grid connection design and cable sizing calculations
- Power quality studies
- Writing of technical specifications and reports; purchasing documents
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in electrical engineering
- Experience with electronic testing equipment (e.g. PQ analyzer, oscilloscope)
- Competence in power systems modelling software such as Powerfactory and PSS/E
- Experience in power system analysis and fault level studies
- Strong technical writing skills
- Awareness of international standards (e.g. IEC, ANSI, IEEE, UL)
- Driver’s license
- Willing to travel internationally
- Experience with CAD for electrical engineering (namely e-Plan) is a plus
We are looking for people who are flexible, creative, with a problem-solving attitude, who show initiative and co-operate well with colleagues.
For more detailed information you can contact Saskia van den Ingh (Human Resources)
T: 033-4540520 or E: firstname.lastname@example.orgAcquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated!