EWT is a Dutch headquarted designer, supplier, and O&M provider of its market leading 250kw-1MW wind turbine range. EWT is also leading investment into wider distributed energy.
Its turbines are predominantly used to (i) provide localised on and off grid generation income and energy savings for a wide range of parties, and (ii) in repowering situations where the maximum performance for a site is required but much larger turbines are not applicable. Over the past three years customers have invested over eur0.6bn in projects featuring EWT’s turbines at their core, and EWT during this time has also achieved notable firsts including in offgrid applications.
EWT is active in Europe, North America and Asia. EWT’s mission is to provide high-quality wind turbines with the highest possible economic gain (energy savings/energy generation income) within the growing world of localised energy generation and repowering, as well as to grow a wider business in distributed energy.
As we are growing rapidly in terms of pipeline as number of locations, we are currently have a number of excellent career opportunities for professionals finding technical perfection, innovation and operational excellence as important as we do. We strongly believe our success in the market is driven by our talented and motivated employees.
For our headquarters in Amersfoort we are currently looking for an experienced Stock Controller.
The Stock Controller is a spider in the web, a jack of all trades that can constantly switch between different interests and parts. We have 2 main warehouses (Netherlands and India) and spare parts warehouses in 3 more countries. Stock management is the core of your responsibilities – you will develop in-depth knowledge of the parts, stock levels and regional requirements. Extensive data analysis in our ERP system IFS is an important aspect, but also an understanding of the various components and the relationship between them. You know all the ins and outs of the system and you take full responsibility for the stocks.
You will work closely with the main internal customers, our service organization and our assembly organization. Together with your Supply Chain colleagues, you ensure that there is always sufficient stock for them, and at the same time ensure that stock levels are optimized. You will analyze historic usage and predict future usage using industries best practices. Secondly, you will manage field returns and include those in your analyses.
The right candidate sees it as a challenge to help shape and further define this new position for EWT. Being able to prioritize work and a high degree of stress resistance and flexibility are a must.
- Minimum training at MBO level
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position in a technical environment
- Strong technical affinity
- You are a recognized expert in database management
- You are very skilled with ERP systems, preferably with IFS
- Stress resistant
- Good (oral and written) communicative skills in English, knowledge of Dutch, Greek or Italian is a plus;
- You are allowed to work in the Netherlands and live within commuting distance from our Amersfoort office;
- You are energetic, ambitious, have guts and want to grow with the organization
- You have a winning mentality and can handle many tasks
- You know how to resolve conflicts and you are good at setting priorities
- You can structure data without losing sight of the main points
- You have a strong “can do” mentality. You enjoy working on a good relationship with your suppliers and your internal stakeholders
We also believe it is important that you are energetic, can think creatively, are proactive, have good communication skills and fit into our culture of entrepreneurship and commercial awareness. For our organization we are looking for people who work flexibly and solve problems. In addition to the job content-related skills, your personality is of decisive importance in this procedure.
If you meet the profile and you are interested, you can send your CV with motivation to: Saskia van den Ingh (Human Resources) via email email@example.com.