EWT is a Dutch headquarted designer, supplier, and O&M provider of its market leading 250-900kw wind turbine range. Its turbines are predominantly used to provide localised on and off grid generation solutions for customers spanning industry, agriculture, water utilities, communities, investment funds and landowners. Active in Europe, North America and building its business in Asia, EWT’s mission is to provide high-quality wind turbines with the lowest possible cost of ownership to the growing world of localised energy generation. The company’s highly professional standards and deep investment in technology are confirmed by its ISO 9001 and VCA** certification, as well as both the high availability levels across its fleet and the competitive cost of energy for localised generation.
For our Head Quarters in Amersfoort, The Netherlands, we are looking for an Supply Chain Assistant.
As our Supply Chain Assistant you will provide support to our Supply Chain (SC) Manager.
Place in the organisation
You report to the Supply Chain Manager
• Expedite Purchase Orders in order to meet contractually agreed delivery dates
• Processing internal company material requests, modifications, shop orders from receipt up to delivery. You will need to reserve parts, prepare picking/transport lists and ensure completion
• Maintain the Supply Chain general e-mail account, verifying if purchase order confirmations meet the agreed terms (price, delivery date, etc.) detailed in the purchase order. If not, follow escalation process
• Assisting logistics by creating commercial invoices and packing lists for international shipments
• Assist with monthly CBS/CBAM reporting when required
• Generate reports for several stake holders from ERP system
• Assisting with Customer Order requests from request to delivery (Full Circle, SETEC 3rd party maintenance customers) when required
• Assist Supply Chain Manager for Special Projects
• Support in all aspects of Project Planning to ensure timely, complete and cost effective project deliveries
• Participate/support in stage gate meetings from sales handover to project delivery
• Coordinate with Supply Chain Manager(s), Logistics, Quality Department and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of WTG projects
• Maintain and manage stock of WTG’s components, trigger timely ordering of WTG components for sold projects
• Set-up, maintain and manage production trackers with (key) suppliers and escalate potential conflicts in a timely manner
• Point of contact for key suppliers and internal stakeholders between order and delivery of WTG components to site
• Proactive approach in ensuring on-time delivery, which includes management of modifications and shop Orders for projects
• Undertake other duties from time to time as appropriate
Requirements for the job:
• HBO level or equivalent by work experience
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar (technical) environment
• Fluent English; verbally as well as in writing
• Experience in working with ERP systems, knowledge of IFS or InforLN is a plus
• Excellent Microsoft office (specifically Excel) skills
• Work within cross-functional teams
• Able to independently organize and plan activities
• Strong communication skills
• Analytical and creative thinking – ability to filter relevant information through a clear, informed point of view
• Ability to structure data in order to maintain high level overview but not lose sight of details Persistent
• Result oriented
• Team player
If you think this is the job for you and you fit the profile, please send your CV and cover letter to Mariëlle Wagemaker (HR) on firstname.lastname@example.org A screening test to assess your skills will be part of the procedure.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.