EWT is a global designer and manufacturer of direct drive wind turbines, active in Europe, North America and Asia. EWT was established in 2004 and is based in the Netherlands. Our company offers a broad product portfolio of onshore direct drive wind turbines.
Due to our ambitious international expansion strategy and our fast growing order portfolio, we have several excellent career opportunities for professionals whose sense of commitment, motivation, innovation and technical excellence equals our own. We strongly believe that our success in the world market for wind energy is powered by our most valuable assets: our talented and motivated employees.
For our Headquarters in Amersfoort, the Netherlands, we are looking for a Teamleader Control Room.
You are part of our Operations & Service department, where you manage the Control Room Team and work from our location in Amersfoort. Our EWT wind turbines worldwide are monitored 365 days per year and 24/7 by the team in the control room. All information is analysed and problems are solved adequately and mostly remote. You will lead a small team of control room engineers and take care of the appropriate activities and interventions. You use your specific knowledge to improve existing systems.
- Leading a team of Control Room Engineers (5-7 people)
- Monitoring our wind turbines worldwide and escalation all important system alerts;
- Making wind turbine performance analyses, using our “supervisory control and data acquisition” (SCADA) systems.
- Preparing service orders for “on call” follow up of alerts.
- Ensure the quality of the communication with customers, technicians and the maintenance teams.
- Continuously improving the performance of our wind turbines based on the error/gap analysis, response times and SCADA statistics.
- Initiating improvements within your own team and supporting the implementation of new procedures, methods, reports and analysis.
- You are prepared to travel occasionally.
- You work closely together with your colleagues inside the Operations department and are the first point of contact for other departments within EWT.
What do you bring?
- Either you have a technical University degree and at least one year working experience, or you have a HBO education in electro technique, mechatronic of similar, with 2-3 years’ experience in a technical environment.
- It is very important that you have strong analytical skills and can process technical and statistical data.
- You can structure data without losing sight of the headlines
- You are currently living and working in the Netherlands
- You have excellent communication skills in English and preferably Dutch as well
- You have experience in managing a team.
- You have a winner’s mentality, can handle stress and a large variety of tasks.
- You work with great pleasure to build a strong and professional team and a good relationship with customers and stakeholders (both internal and external)
- You know how to solve problems and conflicts and a strong in setting priorities.
- You have a strong “can do” mentality and are commercially aware, pragmatic and independent.
We are looking for people who are flexible, creative, with a problem solving attitude, who show initiative and who co-operate well with colleagues.
If you match our criteria, please do send us your motivation and cv to Saskia van den Ingh (Human Resources), at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated!