EWT operates and maintains approximately 400 turbines in the UK. From our main warehouse in Coalville we ensure all service teams in the UK are supplied with the necessary parts to maintain the fleet. From Coalville we also monitor and action the supply of spare parts to and inside other European countries where EWT service teams are active.
To assist our warehouse manager in Coalville we are looking for a technical warehouse assistant, preferably with experience in the wind industry but at a minimum with a technical background.
Warehouse Assistant responsibilities:
- Assisting in loading/unloading and cataloguing shipments of wind turbine parts and consumables.
- Processing and preparing part requests and supply orders; picking materials; safely and correctly packaging orders; placing orders in delivery area.
- Sorting and storing materials in the correct locations in accordance with organizational standards.
- Maintaining a high standard of organization of regarding both the physical storage of inventory and stock administration; keeping up to date digital records of the quantity and location of products and of any incoming deliveries or outgoing orders.
- Assist in remote stock taking duties.
- Assisting our technicians in the field by delivering time-critical components to site.
What do you bring as Warehouse Assistant:
- High level of basic education required
- Experience in the wind industry desirable
- Full clean driving license
- Knowledge of industrial machinery
- Good communication, organizational, time management and mathematical skills
- Independent, self-motivated, proactive and reliable
- Inventory, equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills are required.
- Based close to Coalville
We are looking for people who are flexible, creative, with a problem-solving attitude, who show initiative and who co-operate well with colleagues.
If you match our criteria, please do send us your motivation and cv to Saskia van den Ingh (Human Resources), at email@example.com
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated!